this is my linen closet, *shows you some towels*
and this is my lenin closet *shows you communist propaganda*
jeez i would love to order that thing online, but i don’t know what size to order it in because women’s clothing sizes are determined by the alignments of the planets in relation to the fuck you galaxy
imagine steve buscemi walking into a bookstore wanting to use the bathroom but finding out you have to be a customer to use the bathroom so he tries to buy a book but the book is part of a series and he gets all flustered because he just wants to use the bathroom
Uh…you mean this?
Let us continue to live out his vision of a society free from oppression. Rest in peace.
I would rather have my taxes go to every single ‘welfare queen’ in the united states twice over than to drone programs and corporate subsidies.
robotwitch42 asked: North Pole, Yule Log, and Sleigh Bells
North Pole: What in your life are you most grateful for?
Probably my upbringing. I was raised by the most amazing and nurturing parents who have helped me become who I am today. I’ve been given so many amazing opportunities throughout my life. And I grew up with the perfect group of friends.
Yule Log: Least favorite vegetable?
I love a lot of veggies, but I can’t seem to do kale.
Sleigh Bells: Can you whistle?
❅ send me a christmas question ❅
- Gingerbread: Do you like tea?
- Tinsel: What perfume/cologne do you wear?
- Ribbon: What's a book that had a strong impact on you?
- Holly: Who was the last person you sent a letter to?
- North Pole: What in your life are you most grateful for?
- Christmas Carole: Would you change your name if you could?
- Santa: What's your favorite month?
- Noell: At a movie theature, which armrest is yours?
- Rudolf: What's a band a family member introduced you to?
- Candy Cane: Can you make paper snowflakes?
- Eggnog: What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
- Mrs. Clause: Have you ever been on a boat in the ocean?
- Ice: Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at every party?
- Hot Cocoa: What's your favorite thing about yourself?
- Reindeer: What is your spirit animal?
- Yule Log: Least favorite vegetable?
- Stocking: What color are your socks right now?
- Elf: If you had unlimited money to one shop, which shop would it be?
- Wreath: Are you allergic to anything?
- Cookies: Top three favorite bands?
- Toys: Do you want children?
- Sleigh Bells: Can you whistle?
- Snowman: Do you like accents?